Fire protection closure below the system floor for cables Ø ≤ 50 mm; cable bundles Ø ≤ 100 mm (single cable Ø ≤ 21 mm) and cable conduits made of PE-HD Ø ≤ 32 mm with and without cables (individual cables Ø ≤ 21 mm). The PYRO-SAFE CT ML can be filled to capacity.
PYRO-SAFE® CT ML
Penetration seal in system floors
PYRO-SAFE CT half shell, 200 mm long, with intumescent fire protection fabric glued to the entire inside surface PYRO-SAFE DG-CR SK and a 40 mm thick melamine resin foam plug. On one side the inlay is extended by approx. 120 mm (bottom flap).
Field of Application
- Use for penetration sealing in system floors
- Opening closure with mortar or sealing system of mineral fibre boards
Used for system
Field of Application
Fire resistance class
EI 30 – EI 120 in accordance with EN 13501-2
- PYRO-SAFE CT-ML comprises a plastic half-shell with insert made of PYRO-SAFE DG-CR SK fire protection fabric, which foams in the event of fire.
- On one side the inlay is extended by approx. 120 mm (bottom flap).
Residual gap can be closed off using mineral fibre board or mortar.
The closure and seal is only required on one side.
- PYRO-SAFE DG-CR SK is weather resistant and approved for use category X (EOTA TR 024).
Processing temperature > 5 °C
- 1 200 mm half shell with inlay and bottom flap made of PYRO-SAFE DG-CR SK fire protection fabric
- 1 melamine resin foam plug
Dry indoors (< +50 °C)
PYRO-SAFE DG-CR SK is not a hazardous material in accordance with the German Ordinance on Hazardous Substances (GefStoffV) and not a hazardous good in accordance with the German Ordinance on the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road (GGVS) and the European ADR. Refer to the safety data sheet for further information.
Notes on installation
- Installation in rated walls, below fire doors and lightweight partition walls also possible.
- The floor tiles of the system floor do not have to be rated (no requirement for the system floor’s resistance to fire duration).They must only be non-flammable.
- Group arrangement (horizontal) with zero clearance between the individual PYRO-SAFE CT ML is possible.
- Zero clearance between the top edge of the system floor and the next opening in vertical direction is possible.