We protect your values
For more than fifty years, the svt Group of Companies has been recognised as a leading full-service provider in the field of passive structural fire protection. With our brands PYRO-SAFE®, ROKU®, KERAFIX®, FLAMRO®, FLAMMADUR® and GEAQUELLO®, we offer Europe‘s most comprehensive portfolio of state-of-the-art fire protection products and industrial applications.
Thanks to our high-performance production processes and fire testing furnaces at four locations, which are tied in with a modern in-house research & development centre, we can consistently excel at what we do by delivering both certified standard solutions and perfectly customised solutions tailored to specific needs. Our dedicated teams integrate seamlessly across over thirty national establishments and international subsidiaries, and they are backed by a partner network spanning fifty countries so that we are there whenever a customer needs us.
Whether you require fire protection solutions for residential structural engineering or industrial construction projects, infrastructure, energy, aviation, ships, rolling stock, fire protection doors, batteries or customised industrial applications – svt is your reliable partner of choice.
Most popular products
PRIME TOWER ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
- 126 metres high, 36 storeys and 39,500 m² of floor space
- Systems: cable and multiple penetration seal solutions made by svt
- Partner: AGI AG for isolation
REFINERY SINES, PORTUGAL
- One of Europe’s largest refineries
- Capacity: 10 million t a year, or, putting it another way, 220,000 barrels a day
- Cables are protected with PYRO-SAFE® Flammotect-A
ICE 3, SIEMENS
- Separating wall with PYRO-SAFE® DG-S, 30 minutes fire resistance
- Surfaced interior protection
- Cable Management Solutions
- Operational area: Germany/Netherlands
AIRPORT MUNICH, GERMANY
- International airport with approx. 413,500 aircraft movements and approx. 53 million passengers
- Systems: cable and combi penetration sealings made by svt
- PYRO-SAFE® DG-HF coatings
- The aim is to provide burnthrough protection and simultaneously reducing weight.
Who we are
Founding year 1969
> 900 staff size
> 200 million Euro turnover
Scope of activities:
- Passive structural fire protection
- Fire protection for industrial use
- Damage restoration services