- A 153 G pre-coated fire protection fleece
- A 128 insulation layer-forming filler
- V 906 protective coating
FLAMMADUR® A 153 / A 128
Fire protection fleece
FLAMMADUR® A 153 G is a precoated glass non-woven fabric intended for use in conjunction with filler FLAMMADUR® A 128 and designed to be bonded to the building component requiring protection (e.g. door frames or window surrounds). The products protect the building component against the effects of fire and heat, thus increasing the time of dimensional stability in the event of a fire and slowing down deformation especially of metals with a low melting point. FLAMMADUR® A 153 G / A 128 / V 906 is effectively at work in motor coach trains of the German, Spanish, Dutch, Chinese and Russian railway companies.
FLAMMADUR® A 153 G / A 128 Fire Stop System consists of:
Field of Application
FLAMMADUR® A 153 G / A 128 reliably protects metal surfaces and cables from fire and heat. It adheres to all surfaces such as metal or cables. So even metals with a low melting point can be treated with this fire stop system, thereby significantly delaying deformation when exposed to fire or high heat. It is applied to surfaces that need to be protected, such as door frames, window casings or in kitchen areas. FLAMMADUR® A 153 G / A 128 protects these critical parts and extends their stability in case of fire.
FLAMMADUR® A 128
- Colour: white
FLAMMADUR® A153 G
- Colour: white
- When exposed to thermal influence from a fire, the material forms a heat-insulating foam layer
- Ensure that the contact surfaces are dry and free of dust and grease.
- Use a 4-mm notched trowel to apply the A 128 to the components or surfaces to be protected.
- Lay the A 153 G over the A 128. Be sure to place the side without blue protective film against the filler.
- Remove the blue protective film. Paint over gaps and overlapping areas with A 128.
- Once dry, coat with V 906 protective coating if necessary.
- The product meets the requirements of R1 for hazard levels HL1 in acc. with DIN EN 45545-2 (02/2016)
DMT PB-Nr. 20659271-20