- Fire protection doors from wood, steel or aluminium
- Glazing, façades
- Safe boxes, safes
- In drywall construction: Inspection flaps, separating walls and ceiling constructions
- Component grooves, heat insulation elements
- Fire protection flaps and cable ducts
- Pipe closing systems
- Gas stop valves, pneumatic drives
ROKU® Strip is a flexible, intumescent material on the basis of exfoliated graphite that foams up under high pressure with thermal influence. Special features: A pressureresistant foam is created in case of fire.
Used for system
Field of Application
- Colour: black
- Response is triggered at approx. 190°C
- Available in various thicknesses
- The substrate must be free of contamination.
- The adhesive foil serves as an installation aid.
- The product meets the requirements of R22 / R23 for hazard levels HL1 – HL3 in acc. with DIN EN 45545-2 (02/2016)
DMT PB Nr. 8115860774-20