Field of Application
- Fire protection doors from wood, steel or aluminium
- Glazing, facades
- Safe boxes, safes
- In drywall construction: Inspection flaps, separating walls and ceiling constructions
- Component grooves, heat insulation elements
- Fire protection flaps
- Classification E (normal flammability) according to DIN EN 13501-1
- European Technical Assessment ETA-17/0959
DatasheetsTechnical Data Sheet KERAFIX® Flexpress 100
Safety datasheetsSafety Data Sheet Intumescent Construction Materials
ApprovalCertifications KERAFIX® Flexpress 100 - ETA-17/0959 Declaration of performance 110/02/2012 - KERAFIX® Flexpress 100 Processing information - Recommendations use of intumescent materials with adhesives
Test reportsDIN EN 45545-2 - KERAFIX® Flexpress 100 - DE-EN Further reports on request
How to Apply Intumescent Building Materials – Watch the Video now!
Joints and gaps in buildings and their components can be effectively fire-proofed with intumescent (foaming) building materials. They are specially designed to expand in the event of fire so as to form a thermally stable barrier. Also, our intumescent tapes are easy to apply. Take a look at our video to find out how it all works and what to remember.