- Material of building material classification B2 (normal flammability) according to DIN 4102-1
- Classification E (normal flammability) according to DIN EN 13501-1
- General building approval Z-19.11-1369
- European technical approval ETA-12/015
KERAFIX® FLEXPAN 200
KERAFIX® Flexpan 200 is a stable, intumescent material on the basis of exfoliated graphite that foams up under pressure with thermal influence. Special features: Reliable construction material with excellent properties in standard applications.
- Fire protection doors from steel or aluminium
- Special application areas of fire protection doors, e.g.
box staples insulations and hinges
- Safety cabinets, control cabinets
- In drywall construction: Inspection flaps, separating
walls and ceiling constructions
- Double floors
KERAFIX® Flexpan 200 without additional lamination
- Variant SK: One-sided adhesive
- Variant DF: One-sided laminated with PVC-foil in different colors