FLAMMADUR® A 77 HF Firestop Coating is free of halogenes and has been tested and approved for use in cable penetration firestop systems in accordance with the German Standard DIN 4102 and for use in cable penetration. (Zul. No.: Z-19.11-305)
In the event of fire FLAMMADUR® A 77 HF expands as a result of heat exposure and cures to an insulating char.
- Flame spread on cables and insulating damage are delayed in the case of prolonged exposure to fire or heat.
- Current rating of the coated electrical cables is not reduced.
- Escape routes and power supply can be used for a longer time.
- Significant extension of operative condition of cables.
- Smoke generated from the protected materials is < 400% min.
- Dripping or dropping of burning cable fragments is limited in amount and time depending on kind and intensity of the fire.