FLAMMADUR® A 386 is used as water resistant protection sealant for cables and pipes penetrations. For additional weather and environmental influences protection.
Field of Application
- Ships & offshore
- Fire protection for cables and pipes
- FLAMMADUR® A 386 is part of the system GEAQUELLO® E 950 and used as a protection sealant.
- FLAMMADUR® A 386 is a flame resistant and flexible sealing compound. It consists of 2 components (resin and hardener), is of brown colour and can be used at temperatures between -30 °C and +90 °C.
- The material is insensitive to moisture during processing. This means that it does not have to be 100% dry during processing.
- FLAMMADUR® A 386 is halogenous-free and cold hardening. The hardened protection sealant FLAMMADUR® A 386 is water resistant and to a large extent resistant against usual technical oils and weak / diluted acids and caustic solutions.
- It is recommended to see also Safety data sheets A 386 (Resin) and A 386/H (Hardener).