FLAMMADUR® A 365 Stripes (strips) can be applied on metallic and non-metallic surfaces.
FLAMMADUR® A 365 Strip
FLAMMADUR® A 365 strip is a flame retardant and in case of fire expanding fire protection material on polyurethane based. The material improves the fire protection properties of surfaces and building elements. When exposed to heat, the product forms a stable, insulating foam exhibiting a temperature-reducing effect. FLAMMADUR® A 365 is free of fibers and solvents.
Field of Application
- Colour: black
- Fibre and solvent-free
- When exposed to heat, the product forms a stable, insulating foam exhibiting a temperature-reducing effect.
- Depending on the type of application and installation, the material develops pressure in the foaming process that can be used mechanically in the event of a fire.
- The material is insensitive to humidity and largely resistant to common technical oils and weak acids as well as alkaline solutions
- FLAMMADUR® A 365 strips can be fixed mechanically or by means of glue. If glue or an adhesive film is used, the surfaces should be dry and free from grease.
The material can be trimmed to size using ordinary cutting tools such as scissors or cutter knives.
- The product meets the requirements set out in DIN 5510:Part 2 (05/2009)
Exova PB-Nr. 2016-2003
- The product meets the requirements of R1 for hazard levels HL1-HL3 in acc. with DIN EN 45545-2 (02/2016)