PYRO-SAFE® DG-CR is used in various applications, e.g. as a cable wrap or cable bandage.
Fire protection fabric
PYRO-SAFE® DG-CR is a flexible self-adhesive composite fibre glass fabric with grey external PU coating and internal black or red-coloured thermoplastic intumescent coating.
Field of Application
- Resistant against many chemicals and to mechanical impact
- Early and rapid foaming at 150 °C
- Suited for indoor and outdoor applications
- Humidity and UV resistant
- Processing temperature +5 °C – +50 °C, < +5 °C loss of flexibility
- (Pre-)cut with ordinary cutting tools, e.g. scissors or utility knives
- The product meets the requirements of R22 / R23 for hazard level HL3 set out in DIN EN 45545-2:2013-08
- The product meets the requirements of R1 / R7 for hazard levels HL3 set out in DIN EN 45545-2:2016-02