KERAFIX® Foaming Paper N
KERAFIX® foaming paper is a flexible, intumescent material on the basis of exfoliated graphite that foams up under pressure with thermal influence. The foam created closes structural openings and joints.The material is highly compressible.
Field of Application
- Glazing in wooden, steel or tubular frame doors
- Fire protection doors of wood, steel or aluminium
- Safety storage cabinets, control cabinets
- Material of building material classification B2 (normal flammability) according to DIN 4102-1
- General building approval Z-19.11-1506