KERAFIX® Flexlit is a light, flexible fire protection material with embedded intumescent components. The material expands under thermal influence, forming a thermally insulating layer of low density. In addition, the material is classified in use category X according to TR 024 (application in outdoor areas).
Field of Application
- As winding material of structural parts, tubes, cables etc.
- For filling openings and hollow spaces
- As barrier against spreading of fire
- As glazing tape, e.g. for EL 60 fire protection glazing
- Classification E (normal flammability) according to DIN EN 13501-1
- European Technical Assessment ETA-17/0815