- Ships & Offshore
- In the sealing system GEAQUELLO® CPS
GEAQUELLO® E 1000
GEAQUELLO® E 1000 is used as a sealing compound as part of our GEAQUELLO® CPS system, which is used to create efficient and safe cable penetration in fire resistance class A-60 according to IMO-Resolution A.754(18) for bulkhead and deck penetrations. Sealing length 130 mm.
Field of Application
- Ships & Offshore
- Sealing compound of the penetrations system GEAQUELLO® CPS
- Indoor and outdoor application
Certified at several class societies
Areas of Application
- Colour: Pastel blue
- Thermal conductivity: 0.18 W/(m*K) / +67°C or 0,2955 W/(m*K) / +10°C
- Specific thermal capacity (kJ / (kg*K)): 0.63 / RT
- pH value (if liquid): 7.0 – 8.0
- Mixing ratio (Water : Powder): Weight: 1 : 2 Volumetric parts: 1 : 2
- Application time (at +20 °C): approx. 45 minutes pumpable
- Processing temperature: ≥ 3°C
- Max. temperature during chemical setting reaction: approx. +35°C
- Thermal resistance R: 0,0810 m²*K/W
- Chemical hardening: approx. 72 hours
- Setting expansion: ≥ 0.5 % – ≤ 1%
- Relative density of the hardened compound: ca. 0,94 kg/dm³
- Shore-A-hardness: > 80
- Gastightness: 30 mbar according IMO definition
- Processing (min. +5°C / < 85 % relative humidity): Mix the GEAQUELLO® E 1000 powder into clean water. The sealing compound must be free of lumps and bubbles. Let the mixed sealing compound rest for approx. 5 minutes. Mix again shortly before filling the opening, without bubbles. Filling e. g. with the help of a pump (P002) or funnel.
- Storage / transport: Store in a cool and dry place. Shelf life of at least 36 months in sealed original packaging.
- Delivery form: 3 kg, 15 kg PE bucket
- Safety instructions: Reacts neutrally and physiologically safe. Not subject to hazard identification requirements. Additional instructions can be found in the safety data sheet
- Certificates: Certified at several class societies worldwide.